Resources for visually impaired, blind Children or Special Needs
Providing God's Word to children with print-disabilities or special needs (VIPs). Our VIPs are OF ALL AGES!
We must receive certification of impairment before we are able to send these items. Use the contact form on this page to ask for ordering information for these resources.
Available only to "VIPs" (Very Important People) with special needs or visual impairment.
NLS DIGITAL TALKING BOOK or DAISY FOR VICTOR READER STREAMFree for anyone already registered with the Library of Congress National Library Service. For more information on the National Library Service visit http://loc.gov/nls
- The International Children's Bible - on NLS Cartridge, Victor Reader SD, or CD-rom
- A Faith to Grow On kids devotional - on NLS Cartridge, Victor Reader SD, or CD-rom
If you have the Talking Book Player already and you want to request a cartridge, view our NLS Talking Book page with online request form.
MP3 CD'S are not regular audio CD's and require an MP3 compatible CD player, computer. or MP3 player.
- The International Children's Bible
- A Faith to Grow On kids devotional.
ON AUDIO CD'S
- Bible Stories for Children
- Portrait of Jesus - Children's Version
- Portrait of Jesus - New International Version
Accessible Players and Devices
We are unable to provide these devices free of charge, but offer at low cost. If you are able to provide certification of impairment, ask us for a discount. Certification required for extra discounts.